New Construction

Establishing or modifying utility service with LUB begins with a new service request. In order to proceed, the following information must be provided to our customer service team:

  • Billing name and phone number.
  • Billing address
  • 911 Address of the new service location
  • Building permit issued by the County Building Inspector

An LUB representative will visit the site to determine the costs of extending service to the location. From that, the Aid to Construction amount due is calculated, if any. LUB work is scheduled once the Aid to Construction and applicable tap fees are paid.

New Construction Service Form